Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wonder Bra Mandeep Kaila Out with titty Problems!!!



As most of us have seen over the past few weeks Mandeep Kaila has been on the struggling end when it comes to hockey, so for this week the Sniper report will go under the microscope to uncover the problem. As we take an in depth look into Wonder bra Mandeep Kaila's dilemma we see right away that his titties are just way to big and when asked to comment on this he replies "they're just outta of control man... Im looking toward gettin a reduction but im not sure if my GM Sharny Kaila will be happy with that?" also ending the conversation by sayin "Sharny and I have been there for each other from the start and when he inquired about me in the trade I knew he was the one and I just want hom to know that im sure i have enough milk in my system for his baby even after the reduction". When we finally got a chance to talk GM Sharny Kaila he stated the following "I believe that making this trade really showed him how much he really means to me and it was nothing against Pipes or Paul, but hearing now that he might get a reduction in his titties I must say I am very dissappointed and if I had known this before hand, things would be much different and I probably would not have made the trade..." thats all she wrote for the Sniper report this week stayed tuned for Wonder bra Mandeep Kaila as he goes under the microscope!!!

If anybody would like to donate some money to help Wonder Bra Mandeep Kaila gather the funds to pay for the reduction please call 1-800-WonderBra.

No comments: